Happy New Year!
I have so many plans/resolutions for 2017 and thought I would document them so I can look back.
- Go to New York. I’m going to New York in July and I’m determined to make it the best trip I possibly can.
- Pass my driving test. This one might be a little bit ambitious but I can try. I’d love to be able to drive by the end of the academic year.
- Sort my shit out academically. This is blunt but it really needs to be done. I need to get more dedicated and committed to my studies if I want to succeed.
- Make at least half an hour for myself everyday. Whether this is just watching Youtube, reading a book that’s not academic, painting my nails or anything like that. I just think this is really important for me to start doing.
- Drink more water. Pretty simple really.
- Upload a blog post once a week – I really want to put more effort into my blog and see where it could take me. I love blogging so I really want to find more time to do it this year.
- Look after my skin more. I’ve really been slacking with my skincare the last few months and desperatley want to get back on track with it.
- Be tidier. At the moment it’s organised mess and I want to get rid of the mess part.
I hope you all enjoyed this post, comment a) your plans for 2017 and b) what day you read the most blogs.